Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally...













What a crazy time! Kids are back in school and life still doesn't feel like normal (whatever that is)! ANYWAY... really going to try to make a go at this blog thing. I have been inspired by so many, and even get irritated when they don't update! I love to see what everyone is doing.

So here we go! Oh, I also signed up to be a STAMPIN' UP demonstrator. I should get my kit this week. I'll share when it gets here.
I will start with the most current stuff I am working and then share all the stuff we are making for the Holiday Craft Shows. These are jumpo paper clips you can get at Walmart. I used my Cricut for the Mickey top. These are for Michelle's Disney clip swap here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11069510#post11069510
you can see what everyone else is doing too.

I made these a little bit different so I can attach a business card to the back. These will be cute to pass to potential SU clients.

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here.

No comments: