Sunday, January 4, 2009

Valentine Treats






Back to whatever "normal" means after the holidays! Kids are back from visiting family in California and all is well again.

I made these treats for Debbee's Valentine Goodies Swap over at SCS. I cased the idea from one of my favorite blogs to stalk! Angie always has great ideas and step by step directions- perfect for visual learners like me. Check out her directions for this Treat Holder.
I used the new SU set A HAPPY HEART. I stamped the FEB. 14th stamp as the background. On the inside I used the Happy Valentine's Day stamp as the sentiment. The only thing I did different from Angie, is that I added the red TAB on the chocolate. I'm happy the way they turned out.

6 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! And you couldn't have chosen better chocolate YUM!

~Samantha

Alison Anderson said...

AWESOME card! I adore this! Good job!

Debsg said...

I adore these. My hubby will love them. Deb x

Colleen said...

I love these. Great idea for my co-workers for Valentine's Day! If I start now :)

Becky said...

These are cute as can be, great idea for valentines.

Karen Sullivan said...

These are cute as can be! Great gifts for service companies to give to their clients.