Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 x 4 Cards



I know, it seemed awkward at first, but let me tell you why I tried it. Patty had a tutorial on how to get the most cards from your paper. She showed how you can get 4 (almost 5) cards from one piece of cardstock. She was showing how with a pack of SU DP, but because I have SO MUCH paper, I thought I would use what I have! Not only that, they aren't pink and brown! You should be so proud! So... I used 2 pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock and 3 DP cut into 1/3 (of a 12 x 12), some ribbon, cirlce and scallop punches. I ran the cardstock through my cuddlebug. Then just for fun, I made matching envelopes. I used the standard card size envelope and cut them down to 4 1/4. With my left over DP (pattern paper) I made the flap. I really like how easy this was. I ended up with 8 cards in less than an hour. I really do like this size too. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

These are GREAT! I love this! I will definitely be trying this!

Jennifer Talley said...

This is a cool idea! Thanks for sharing!