Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where have I been?





I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week! What have I been doing... OH YEA- working on my sister-in-law's "save the date" cards! They turned our very cute, but lots of work! I now officially hat that stamp she bought (wink, wink).

On to other news... what do you think of my blog "makeover"? I wish I could take credit for it, but the only thing I did was give two wonderful blog designers a LOT OF GRIEF! I don't know how they do it. I must have changed my mind a bunch of times. But they were great and I love how it all turned out. Check out other blogs they've done: Thanks Heather
and the very patient Michelle.
Thanks a bunch ladies!

3 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Wow! You have been Busy! all of those are terriffic! Great new look on the blog!

Anonymous said...

You've been very busy!!!! The blog looks great!

thescrapmaster said...

Wow you have been super busy with making all these goodies! Your projects look amazing!

That is too funny about not letting your husband read it. I told my fiance so he will hold me to it ;)