Monday, March 2, 2009

Love this Monkey!




I know, I know... I said I was going to use what I have. And I did, sort of. I have come to the conclusion that stamps don't count- so I used paper I already had from a VERY Long time ago. I also wanted to share how I work when I mass produce. I picked up this stamp at Archivers. It's one of the new stamps that has a "cling" type back on it. I love the saying "Some mornings you know it's going to be a two cup day". Ain't that the truth! Happy Monday!


4 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Ahw! I love the monkey too! And oh so true about sometimes being a 2 cup day! Great mass producing-I have been lucky to get 1 thing made latley!

Becky said...

I love this monkey, this is a great card, I just love it. Great mass producing, I am luckey to make one card for the week :).

laos348 said...

That is a super cute monkey! Perfect sentiment too because some mornings are just like that! Cute card.

Felicia said...

That monkey is adorable Jennifer I love the two cups of coffee. Very cute!