Friday, March 27, 2009

Where has the time gone???



I have been so busy I have tons to share with you. Work has been crazy and the kids are on Spring Break. One this week, one next week, YUCK! Yesterday we had a snow blizzard in Colorado- what a blessing! That meant I had to stay put! Got caught up on laundry and cleaning house; feels so good to sit and create in a clean house!

Can't wait to share what I came up with. I am so excicted to show you these SUPER cute lambs I cased from SCS. MariLynn made these lambs as Card Candy, all I did was add a scalloped circle and a peppermint patty to them. Check out her lambs here.

7 comments:

MariLynn said...

These turned out so cute!!! Thanks for sharing on your blog!!

Cindy said...

These are tooooo darn cute! Love them!

Becky said...

This look to stinken cute :), I may have to make these to give out at work :).

laos348 said...

These lambs are super cute - thanks for sharing!

stampinkitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I am loving these sheep, they are soo cute.

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I want one!! :)